Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2 part question about shampoo and conditioner?

1) what kind of shampoo should i use, my hair gets greasy if i dont wash it and in the mornings its very difficult for me to get the bed head hair to lay down. it tends to stick up no matter what. right now i just use what ever is available. oh and i usually wash it at night before i go to bed if that helps


2) what the heck is conditioner and why do i need it?





anything else just ask and ill add to it2 part question about shampoo and conditioner?
Suave clarifying shampoo. It gets rid of greasyness great.


If you are a girl or a guy with long hair you NEED conditioner. It smooths out your hair and keeps it hydrated and healthy. It will help lay down the bed head. Get anytype that sounds appealing to you2 part question about shampoo and conditioner?
Well, since i don't really know what conditioner is for,


i'll just answer your first question:


So i had the same problem as you (the whole greasy hair thing)


one day, i asked my friend angie (she is a hair stylist) and i told


her my problem. Her solution was Tresseme, but the wierd part was


that she suggested i use the one for normal type hair.


I was a bit skeptical, but i took her advice and bought the Tresseme


shampoo and conditioner for normal type hair, that night i had washed


my hair with the new product. The next day, it was not greasy at all.


I decided not to wash my hair again that morning to see if it would


really work. By the end of the day, no grease had develouped in my


hair. S once again, i suggest you use Tresseme, Normal type.


Good luck :)
Conditioner helps ur hair to not be tangly, smooth and help with frizzyness and split ends to protect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment