Friday, July 30, 2010

Should i wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner everyday or everytime i shower?

It depends on your type of hair. Mine is really dry so I always wait at least a day between shampoos (I still shower - just don't shampoo my hair on the inbetween days). If your hair tends to be oily or get greasy, I'd shampoo everyday but condition maybe only once a week.Should i wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner everyday or everytime i shower?
The more you wash your hair the more you will need to wash as your hair starts to produce more oil to replace what you have stripped off. Also, the more you brush or handle your scalp the more oil it will be stimulated to produce.





If you have long hair you should train it to go two to three days between washes if you can. Think of what you can do with all of those hours you would spend drying and styling it after washing.





If you have short hair and it is easy and quick to dry and style then it is really up to you if you want to wash it daily. Should i wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner everyday or everytime i shower?
Ehh.


I feel gross if I don't use shampoo every time I shower.


so i only use a very small amount %26amp; rinse it out immediately. then i use conditioner.


It doesn't damage my delicate hair, you should try it.
Shampoo your hair every other time you shower,


but condition every time.


It makes your hair soooooo soft.
ummm... k well do u mean u dont shower evryday???








anyway... umm dont wash ur hair everyday this strips ur hair of ur natural oils





unless u have oily hair... :)





or like play sports and sweat a lot
If you wash your hair everyday, its strips the natural oils from it.


So try to wash it every other day
I dont think it would be the best idea to wash your hair everyday. Try every 2 days or so. Best of luck!
yaa...how else would u wash your hair if u werent in the shower?? stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment