Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How long does your shampoo/conditioner last?

do you use it to the last drop?How long does your shampoo/conditioner last?
yes.


it doesn't last long. but, i have really long hairHow long does your shampoo/conditioner last?
usually about 3 weeks. every time i buy shampoo and conditioner i see this other brand that i want to use, so i use u the one i have very fast and go buy the other one. The one that I am using right now is Bed Head control freak.
Yes, and I find that just buying shampoo for the shower and then conditioning with a leave in conditioner spray works 10x better and makes it last a million times longer.
I use mine to the last drop. It takes me about 2-3 months to run through a 15 oz. bottle.
the shampoo= about 2 or 3 weeks


conditoner= i run thre it like water.. A week or so
I could make a bottle last forever ... never use the stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment