Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best type of shampoo and conditioner to use if you have dry frizzy hair to make it shiney n smooth

herbal essences , panten pro v or frizz ease work good for me hope this helps xxxWhat is the best type of shampoo and conditioner to use if you have dry frizzy hair to make it shiney n smooth
Pantene is good for shine, but not great for taming the frizz, so team it with a heavy conditioner with palm or coconut oil in. Unfortunately these tend to make your hair greasy again more quickly. I have found that the best thing is a cheaper shampoo and conditioner like Sunsilk works well if you put the money you save on products towards a pair of ghd straighteners, as they could straighten the hair on a poodle !What is the best type of shampoo and conditioner to use if you have dry frizzy hair to make it shiney n smooth
i have the same problem.....tresemee is great
Suave's smooth line. It is exactly like Matrix's smooth line but MUCH CHEAPER. I use it now and my hair is like SILK
Pantene Pro-v


Sunsilk (Use it after shower) the purple bottle.


Comb ur hair with the conditioner on it, not too fast or hard so that ur hair strings won't fall out.
aussie shampoo is great (sorry dont know the full name of the shampoo!) it smells great and is the best for dry hair. Also try serums after washing like frizz-ease.... tony and guy is another good one... or even the new herbal essence rainforst shampoo with bannana flower... smells lush!!
Dont use Frizease, its useless, you're better off with a coconut oil shampoo and always blow dry your hair properly with a round brush
You need to use a smoothing product after you shampoo and style it correctly with a round brush and blow dryer.
try vo5 hot oils and tresemee shampoo and conditioner
I recently discovered Umberto Giannini products (from Boots and Superdrug) and it has changed my life. I have been growing my hair for just over a year and it's like a caveman, it's awful! I got so desperate that I actually booked the appointment to chop it off again but bought a bottle of shampoo before the appointment. Well I used it and have not looked back since, I cancelled my appointment and have had almost 2 weeks of good hair days, that's a miracle for me! I have wavy hair so used the one called Curl Friends, if your hair has waves or curls it's great. If not check out the full range and choose one suitable for your hair. They smell divine as well.
Dove has some great inexpensive products.
Use John Frieda Frizz-ease magic stuff
I think any one that not contains salt, plus don't wash ur hair with hot water.
i love john freida shampoos and conditioners and i also have tres semme smoothing serum for when it is dry

No comments:

Post a Comment