Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the best shampoo and conditioner for me??

i hav very dry hair and an oily scalp. every time i get out of the shower my hair get very poofy as it drys. i hav never coloured my hair but straighted it almost every 2 or 3 days .i wuz wonderin wat do u recommened.What's the best shampoo and conditioner for me??
I use a combo of a clarifing shampoo for my scalp and then a moiturizing conditioner for my hair . the combo works well as long as I keep the conditioner off of my scalpWhat's the best shampoo and conditioner for me??
I've got the same thing to but these are the shampoos I recommend.
try herbal essences...here find wut worxx for u :)





http://www.herbalessences.com/us/find_yo鈥?/a>


:)鈾?:
i reccomend the panteen shampoo and conditioner cauz it makes your hair healthy and lookin good!
I very much reccomend Brilliant brunnete. Of course they have it for black, blonde and red not just brunette.


Good Luck!
Creme of Nature shampoo and conditioner
herbal essence or panteen or head and shoulders or garnier
dove works best for me!!
try pantene
try hairipy or there are a whole bunch of earble essense and they are new and there rly good P.S. Hairipy is a type of shampoo also know as sunsilk
Wow... crazy combination!





Yeh, African American hair tends to be poofy once it dries. It's normal. Straightening could be causing alot of split ends, making your hair even more poofy and ragged at the ends. I'm black and I use Garnier Fructis. It works really good and doesn't completely tangle my hair, like most shampoos.
i have the same problem


theres this herbal essences stuff and its called pin straight try it!


its awesome!!
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing!





Check it out!





www.organixhair.com


.
My sister has hair just like yours and she insist on straightening it everyday...she uses Dove Advanced Care Repairing Treatment about 3 times a week and daily uses Advance Care Therapy shampoo %26amp; conditioner. I would totally do what she does because she puts her hair through a lot and it still looks beautiful. Good luck!
john frieda in brilliant brunette............You can get john frieda anywhere now!!! I got mine @ stop and shop 4 a good price!! OR You can try bed head dumb blonde...I am brunette and i use it! it even says on the back it'd not only made 4 blondes! It is especially made 4 dry hair and is PACKED with protein soy whaet and all that good stuff! And it comes with a conditioner that you leave in your hair from 5 to 10 minutes!! My hair is silky smooth from using it!!
try ';sunsilk- anti-sponge,'; they come in both shampoo and conditioner..... i used to have the same problem with my hair, but now it's gone! tyr it, it really works! hope i could help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment