Friday, July 30, 2010

Who loves pantene shampoo and conditioner?

i just got out of the shower and i used pantene, it smells soooo gooooodddWho loves pantene shampoo and conditioner?
I like it :] the first time i used it, everyone noticedWho loves pantene shampoo and conditioner?
It is good stuff. They don't allow their formula to be used by any other company, so those generic brands that imitate the look of the Pantene bottles are not the real thing.





The long-hair formula is the only one I didn't like: it made my hair feel stiff and greasy.
it just smells good...shampoo is so strong it will destroy ur hair...u knw stronger the smell more harmul it is...coz it has more chemicals...


have u ever noticed that herbal shampoos have light smell thats because they have less chemicals....


avoid pantene or ne other strong odor shampoos nd conditioner..
I loooove Pantene! I use Pro-V. It's been a tremendous help in moisturizing my hair after I nearly killed it from straightening too much. =]
i still use voseme i love it you can smell it for ages

No comments:

Post a Comment