Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner for dark hair?

This is a question for people with THICK DARK HAIR.


What shampoo/conditioner do you think has worked for you best that you would reccomend and which have been the worst if any.





thank you for all answersWhat shampoo/conditioner for dark hair?
Hi there I am a young woman with long thick dark hair and I have to tell you that TreSemme is the best shampoo/conditioner that I have ever used! I hope it works for you aswell! XWhat shampoo/conditioner for dark hair?
I suggest using Biolage. Their hair line is pretty awesome, very professional (always used in hair salons) so I definitely recommend it!
hi, i have really thick dark hair, i always use VO5 shampoo the one that makes your hair silky smooth, then i use sunsilk conditioner for brunette hair, it has an extract of chestnut in it and it gives you hair lots of natural tones. It works a treat! make sure you leave the conditioner on for about 5 - 10 minutes your hair will be really soft and shiny - and more managable!
tea, is very good if you put it in your hair.
Oh no, you stole my face! AHHHHH! No really, I always use Dove, it works just fine.
Tresemme is blinding on my dark, dyed, frizzy hair....leaves it soft and shiny;o]





You can get shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in's and plenty of styling products too that help manage your hair...





Elvive is also a good product (pink bottle)...have both in my bathroom, and both leave my hair soft and manageable!





Happy New Year..........X

No comments:

Post a Comment