Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner would you recommend...?

What kind do you use??


What kind do you recommend for dyed hair??What shampoo/conditioner would you recommend...?
I have colored hair.


I use Pureology. The shampoo smells amazing and my hair is very soft and the color lasts longer.





Additional bonus is that it has less harsh chemicals, not animal tested, and is pretty gentle. It's amazing how soft my hair feels!What shampoo/conditioner would you recommend...?
I use Loreal color vive. It is awesome! It really brings out the color and it make it shiny.
The new Herbal Essances for colored hair. That stuff is amazing!
I use tresemme colorthrive shampoo. It is the only shampoo I have used that I have actually seen a difference in color retention and I have used all of them. So it is good if you have trouble with fading like I do. As for conditioner I use pantene Time Renewal. My hair has never been softer or shinier
Pantene hands down. For higher end brands, try Kerastase.
aussie is good
Any kind that isnt tested on animals. ;O)
i use pantine pro v
I recommend these two from L'occitane, it's really good but a little pricey:





Shampoo: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





Conditioner:http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
Infusium 23 for both, but I do't have dyed hair
Pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment