Monday, July 26, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner for thin straight hair?

I was thinking about getting the Mane 'n Tail products to texturize my hair. But does anyone have thin hair who has found a good shampoo/conditioner to make their hair ';thicker';?


Thanks!Best shampoo/conditioner for thin straight hair?
SunSilk Volume or Sunsilk thermasilk with a rootlifter so you can use the rootlifter and blowdry your hair, the thermasilk will halp protect your hair. But SunSilk is awesome... I recommend that and I have straight thin hair too.Best shampoo/conditioner for thin straight hair?
i use the herbal essences hydralicious volumizing kind and i love it. it makes your hair look thick and feel like silk.
Enjoy Volumizing Shampoo and condtioner or Redken Body Full. Redken has several product for fine hair. Paul Mitchell Thicken Up is a good product to use after shampoo/conditioner.


http://www.redken.com/products/haircare





I have baby fine thin hair and I use or have used all of them and they work great.
try pantene volumizing shampoo %26amp; conditioner. i use it and my hair is huge lol

No comments:

Post a Comment