Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it safe to use mane and tail shampoo and conditioner everyday?

yes you should be fine, i use it all the time =]Is it safe to use mane and tail shampoo and conditioner everyday?
I used to use it (both the shampoo and conditioner) every shower (about every other day) and I have waist-length hair, and I had no problems with it.


It didn't dry my hair out, my hair didn't fall out, and I tend to leave shampoo in for a couple minutes and really lather with it. It kept my hair in excellent condition. I only stopped using it because I have a hard time finding it, but I would recommend it.Is it safe to use mane and tail shampoo and conditioner everyday?
Of course it is:)





I use it everyyyday, and have been for the last six months, and my hair is healthier and longer than ever. It makes my hair longer and gives it a lot of volume which is what I want! :) So it's fine to use both shampoo and conditioner everyday, I would know! And idk why some ppl are saying that's it's bad...I have neverrr lost hair, or shine, or anything because of using it.
Yes. I used it in high school all the time. It was all I ever used.


I never had any problems.. and I always got compliments on my hair.. and it was always so soft and shiny.


They say that you shouldn't wash your hair every day anyway. I was mine every other day. But Mane and Tail isn't heavy in chemicals like other shampoo.. so you should fine.. and like I said, it never damaged my hair.. I've had problems with washing my hair everyday with Herbal Essence.. but never with mane and tail : ) Do those horse manes looks okay to you? : )
No. Main and tail shampoo is designed for horses.


It would be better for you har if you got a shampoo for chemically treated hair and a conditioner.


I have been a licensed cosmetologist for 30 years.


Hope this helps.
I have to say I don't recommend it. It could strip your hair of its natural oils, causing split ends or worse. Ethnically if you are of Euro ancestry I would say you can get away with washing your hair every other day. Use conditioner often.
Well it's safe but not exactly healthy. When you shampoo and condition your hair every single day, you strip your hair of its natural oils that keep it shiny and healthy. Wash and condition every other day.
no,is not good to using every day becase maiking your hair dry.
mane and tail is awesome


I don't think you'll have problems


I use it on my horses and I use the Hair Strengthener on myself and am pleased with the results.
Unless it is a damage control shampoo, no.


The conditioner is okay though
well shampooing everyday kills your hair................ conditioner is good tho
Yes to the conditioner no to the shampoo it will make your hair fall out!
people say that you're supposed to let the natural oil in your hair let it do its thing, buts sure. its fine
Not if your hair is protein sensitive.
sure it is.
i think so. my friend does
yea
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment