Monday, July 26, 2010

What kinda of shampoo and conditioner should i use?

i recently bleached me hair and need to undo the damage it did to my hair.the shampoo and conditioner i currently use is pantene pro-v beautiful lengths.its not really helping, so i was wondering if there are any shampoos or conditioners that really help undoing damaged hair.?What kinda of shampoo and conditioner should i use?
ooh, i feel your pain.


when i did that,


my friend told me to use garnier fructis.


i think it's the color damaged one,


something around those lines.


it reallly helped me.





hope this helps!What kinda of shampoo and conditioner should i use?
Hey elephukk,


With so much information, it is so easy to get lost and confused.


Since I would like to help, I serched information about your yahoo question and discovered these websites that answers it:





Probably the best website for all questions dealing with Hair-


http://xrl.us/bef7qu
the best products i know of are ';color treated hair'; , ';suave'; , and i know this may sound crazy but ';dandruff shampoo'; , also try ';aussie';.
mane n tale works great

No comments:

Post a Comment