Monday, July 26, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner is the best?

okay, so i want shampoo that gives you volume/ body, silky hair, shiny hair, and protects your hair against hair damage, and keeps it like that for a day or two. So what do you think would be best? Oh, and it has to be under $25.00 so that may or may not be a problem.








thank y'all!





%26lt;3


kaileyWhat shampoo and conditioner is the best?
It's different with everyone, so you gotta try different brands and see which brands work best for YOUR hair. Good luckWhat shampoo and conditioner is the best?
any pantene pro v
There are lots of good brands. I like Dove advanced repairing condition and shampoo. It's got repairing serum and makes it nice and soft/shiny.
i've been using Tresemme and i loveeee it! it's not a bad price and they sell it in the bulk which is awesome.





try it out!
Alberto. its also really good. i totally love it! :) + it smells good ;)
I think Tresemme is the best, but if you are looking for something more salon brand, Paul Mitchel.
yes it IS different for everyone. i have naturally oily hair but in the winter it always gets frizzy so not everything works for everyone. Right now i am using Pantene Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner and i LOVE it! i got them on sale for $3 each but they are usually like 5-6
I personally love the herbal essences range. It definitely gave my limp hair a boost, and everyone always says my hair smells gorgeous! You should be able to pick it up at your local wallmart or pharmacy.





Here is a link.


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collections/body_envy/default.jsp
I have all that you just mentioned, and I have it for a week or so, and it's been like that since I started growing my hair longer, let's say about 6 years. No damage, some split ends, but nothing more.





I don't condition, I don't do anything that might damage my hair.


My shampoo was Suave, until I discovered Garnier.
I got one. It works wonders. I have super thick hair and it's always frizzy...now, it's nice and shiny and thin.





The brand or name is:





Neutrogena Triple Moisture.





It's only 6.99.





Hope, I helped!
For me Dove is the best. I have really thick wavy hair and it moisturizes and makes my hair smooth and silky. I tried very expensive stuff a few months ago and I could not believe that they charged so much for such crap! I would recommend Dove to anyone if they havent already tried it. For me it works wonders.
well I make my own.


I have greasy and lots of dandruffi n my hair, but then I searched online how to help it stop...


I use a tespoon of lemon juice, half a table spoon of alovera, (a gell that is used for sunburns) and then some head and sholders...shake it up and use it..my hair isnt greasy anymore! :) and I dont have dandruff+ i have shiney hair....aaaand u only have to do it twice a week!
Garnier Fructis is THE best because it has relaxing oils in it that tames the frizz and makes it super shiny without making it oily and gross. Also, it's only like $3. :)
Get some green tea, hand lotion, whipping cream, and a hand full of dirt... then mix it in a butter churner, until you get a rich texture consistency that will leave your hair with a splash of green tea scent.





rinse, lather, and repeat!
GARNIER FRUTIS IS GREAT FOR YOUR HAIR.LEAVES IT BOUNCY ,FRESH,CLEAN AND UN TANGLED.I USE IT ITS AMAZING BUY THE SET ITS WORTH IT.
It all depends on your hair type, you want volume and body so I'm guessing you have a thin, straightish hairtype. Try Herbal essence, Tresemme, Dove, Suave. look for a volumizing shampoo, which will give you the volume and shine. Then go with a lightweight conditioner or hair milk to give your hair a silky texture and protect it.
Everyone's hair is different. What works for one person may not be the best choice for another person.


Price may or may not give any indication of quality.


I think in general it takes a llot more hair products than just shampoo to get hair as you desribe.


I have thick, straight hair that is not oily. What works for me is only washing my hair once or twice a week. Because I don't wash my hair that often, shampoos thatclaim to me gentle are usually not strong enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment