Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best VOLUMISING shampoo/conditioner? THANKS x :D?

I have ridiculously fine flat limp hair and if i put conditioner on my hair it goes flat but if i don't it's really knotty at first then when combed through and blowdried is equally flat and too soft and slippery to style. I need something for volume and thickness. i am prepared to pay any price as long as it actually works. thanks so much x :DWhat is the best VOLUMISING shampoo/conditioner? THANKS x :D?
I've been looking for exactly the same thing...


Although I haven't used it, I have heard Charles Worthington does a good one.


I have recently bought: Naked volumising shampoo, Aussie real volume and now TIGI catwalk thickening shampoo.


To be honest none of them have really worked, but I have noticed that my fringe looks a bit thicker after using the TIGI one. So I'm going to continue with this one for a bit... Anyway hope you find one, I'll be keeping an eye on this post...What is the best VOLUMISING shampoo/conditioner? THANKS x :D?
Heres what i do. I use any old shampoo really. But while its wet i get some volumising moose and rub into my roots, fringe and hair all over - i got any, mines from ASDA tbh haha.





Without this my hair is soooooo flat and annoyingly thin.





Anyhow, after blow drying it, i straighten it otherwise it flicks out, and then i use ';VO5 Rework Fibre putty'; After sooping some on my fingers and working into my hair i then lift my hair up and spray hairspray at the roots, then ruffle quickly side to side with my fingers so that its BIG. I do this to both sids of my hair and then to the top of my head near the roots. It works honest! Even without the fiber putty: if you spray hairspray at your roots and then backcomb it or mess it u with ya hand it'll ve volumised and big





Good luck and hope i didnt confuse you





Molly Malone
Try Tresemme conditioners. They're pretty good.


Or after you shower, spray hairspray on your hair, with your hair upside down, then blow dry it with the hair dryer facing up.


My friend does that, and it works for her.


I suck at explaining, I know D:. But I hope I helped ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment