Monday, July 26, 2010

I'd like to make homemade shampoo and conditioner using natural ingredients. Help?

There are so many chemicals in the store bought products, so I was wondering how I could go about making my own. I have thin straight-wavy hair. Are there recipes I can use to make shampoo and conditioner suitable for everyday use? (Well, every other day, really...) Preferably with no animal-derived ingredients such as milk or honey. Thank you in advance. :)I'd like to make homemade shampoo and conditioner using natural ingredients. Help?
I'm not sure how you could do this, but have you considered trying Lush products? Lush makes fresh,hand-made products, that are for the most part vegan (the ones that are not have a warning label). Lush products are sold in several countries.





You should really check them out.


www.lush.comI'd like to make homemade shampoo and conditioner using natural ingredients. Help?
Any completely natural shampoo would be rancid in a very short period of time. i would do some research on the ingredients first. Many sound very chemical but are actually derived from natural sources. Regis has a new Pure line that is as natural as it can be, without going bad on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment