Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is your Favorite shampoo & conditioner?

Bain De Terre (Bath of the earth) for color treated hair. It moisturizes and lasts ten times longer than any shampoo I have ever used. It smells fantastic, and helps color to last. I would say it is the only shampoo I have ever used that actually does what it advertises.





I would highly recommend this brand.What is your Favorite shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Well their is a lot of different products out there but my favorite is head and shoulders when ur done it gives u hair a lil bounce and some bodyWhat is your Favorite shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
bumble nd bumble nd also head nd shoulders
harmens tea tree brand, it smells great, is cheap, and doesn't test on animals
head and shoulders and pantene both faves
garnier fructis
sunsilk
i like pantene :)


probably my fave!
head and shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment