Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What SALON QUALITY shampoo/conditioner should I buy?

I was using Biolage and I'm kinda tired of it... what brand would you recommend??


Not drug store brand... salon quality.What SALON QUALITY shampoo/conditioner should I buy?
I use Frederick Fekkai glossing shampoo and conditioner. I love it! It makes my hair feel soo soft and makes it look shinny not oily at all, and definetly salon quality..here is the link to the collection if you want to look more into it, i hope it helps =)


http://www.fredericfekkai.com/index.cfmWhat SALON QUALITY shampoo/conditioner should I buy?
It depends on what type of hair that you have.


All Biolage brand products work with damaged hair. You said you were tired of that paticular brand.


I would suggest Redkin, there products are amazing.


Stay away from Bedhead..that stuff made my hair sticky


Paul Mitchell products are good if you go with the regular Shampoo %26amp; Conditoner


I also like Matrix Sleek Shampoo %26amp; Conditoner (smells great)





To get salon products for a good price, check doorbusters and coupons from JCPenny. They have awesome deals at least once a month on everything.
Paul Mitchell
I like Matrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment