Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best non-salon shampoo and conditioner? I have very dry hair but I'm tired of spending so much $$$?

I used to use the Matrix Sleek Look line, which is a salon brand, and like you got tired of spending so much to get the look I wanted so I set out to find something comparable. I tried Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine, and although it smells wonderful, it doesn't work nearly as well as the salon brand. Then as a last effort I bought the cheapest shampoo EVER... Suave Sleek. Its awesome. works just as well as the salon brand. I also use the healthy curls collection, also by suave. Good Luck, hope that helps :)What is the best non-salon shampoo and conditioner? I have very dry hair but I'm tired of spending so much $$$?
Try John Freda's collection of root awakening shampoo, conditioner %26amp; health boosting detangling spray. I use a lot of heat in my hair to straighten it so this leaves my hair dry %26amp; frizzy but John Frieda's collection has done a great job. Make sure you use the health boosting detangling spray as this gives a brilliant shine %26amp; also acts as a heat protectent.





The shampoo, conditioner %26amp; detangling spary comes for approximately $20 %26amp; they are worth it.





EAT healthy. Protein rich diet with sufficient vitamin E will nourish your hair from within.What is the best non-salon shampoo and conditioner? I have very dry hair but I'm tired of spending so much $$$?
Do you have a health food store near you? Some of the organic brands costing about $7.00 a bottle are fabulous, and gentle to your hair. Jason's and Giovanni's are very good natural brands.
aussie moist shampoo %26amp; conditioner works great it hydrates hair leaving it smooth shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment