Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner you have ever used?

keeps it healthy, no fly aways, shiny, soft, etc.....What is the best shampoo and conditioner you have ever used?
LUSH!!


organic, don't use animal fats, no animal testing, and buying it support rain forests and orangutans in asia :)


and they smell sooo good. their stuff are, in my opinion, better than body shop, bath %26amp; body works, even burt's bees.





try it. http://www.lush.com/


they're from the UK, but they've got stores everywhere. and online shopping and delivery is great too!What is the best shampoo and conditioner you have ever used?
I use Garnier Fructise Moisture Works Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. I have curly hair so keeping my curls hydrated makes them easier to tame and it just flat out looks shinnier, healthier and more volumous; and it feels bouncier and lighter. And its true, it really does make your hair a lot stronger and more resistant to falling out and breakage.





Plus it smells like heaven and you can buy big bottles really cheap at you local walmart, perfect for this economic crisis..
I used to have pretty long hair %26amp; I suggest that you switch shampoos %26amp; conditioners every month





most store bought shampoos %26amp; conditioners are the same so it's not really necessary to worry about brand names, just what is better packaged for oyu or costs more your amount.





for salon products you should ask your hair stylist what exact match would fit you best %26amp; get different versions of that.





I would also do a hot oil treatment every 3 months
John Freida products, they are soo wonderful, and they smell incredibly good. They arent really that much money. And you can find them at your local walmart. They have a special incrediant to make your hair way shinier than normal and it feels like silk.
I am not sure about shampoo because I've used so many that have the same results. As for conditioner, I'd have to say Bath and Body Works Moisturizing Conditioner. It leaves your hair looking shiny and feeling soft. I love it.
I've been using Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize recently. I'm very impressed with it. It works better than my Redken shampoos and conditioners. It's a bit expensive for drugstore shampoo/conditioner, but it is of salon quality.
DOVE.Ya it is the best Shampoo %26amp; conditioner Not I but my sister have used ever.Her hair was very curved but after 2 weeks using this she has now very beautiful , silly , soft, smooth hair.
the salon brand ';It's a 10';


you can buy it at salons or at sally's (i think)





it's the most amazing thing i've ever used.


my hair is bleached and used to feel like barbie hair, this makes it feel soft again!
Biosilk, hands down. It kept my hair amazing when I used it. It's expensive, but it's very worth it if you're hair is damaged and dry. And I got comments nonstop of how good my hair smelled, even many many hours from my last bath.
arbonne fc5


it adjusts to your hair type


and within the first time you try it, your hair is extremely soft,shiny,everything your looking for plus it smells wonderful
redkin so soft shampoo and conditioner


made my hair feel amazing even after swimming in the pool!


but it is a little pricey but its a pretty big bottle and worth the splurge
Organix brand coconut!








PLEASE answer!!! (I'm begging you!)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Paul Mitchell has good, high-quality ones.


But if you want something more affordable, I would say Aussie Moist.


It left my hair soft and silky.


It smells really good too.
umm i use AUSSIE shampoo and conditioner and i flipping love it plus it smell really good =D
I have really thick hair and i use tresemme or aussie they both smell really good and keep your hair really soft (:
ohhh thats kinda hard but by that descripition i would have to say pantene :) it really works good like that
pantene :D
pantene
pantene. orrrrrrrr whatever the hair salons use, because i can never get the same result at home haha
I really like l'oreal vive pro in the pink bottle. honestly, i just like the smell a lot but it works good too...

No comments:

Post a Comment