Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?

Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?





To make my hair silkier, softer, and shinier? And can you recommend what kind (if Fructis)? My hair is black, staight (not perfectly straightt though), and long. I don't use products in my hair, I don't dye it, and I don't use anything else. The only thing I use on my hair is my current shampoo and conditioner.Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?
I would say Aussie.


They have much better products. I have never been a fan of Garnier Fructis. Go with Aussie :)Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?
i think aussie is one of the best hair product lines out there, garnier is ok but makes me itchy

No comments:

Post a Comment