Friday, July 30, 2010

Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?

To make my black hair silkier, softer, and shinier? And can you recommend what kind (if Fructis)? My hair is black and staight and long.Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?
Hmm. I've never used Garnier, but I use Aussie Mega, and even though I blow dry and straighten my hair, it's still pretty soft and shiny. And Aussie smells really good, and the smell stays in my hair. :)


But I can't tell you anything about Garnier, sorry.


Oh, and to make your hair silkier, try combing it with a Con Air Tourmaline Ceramic comb. They work really well to keep down frizz and static and smooth out your hair.Which brand has a better shampoo and conditioner? Aussie or Garnier Fructis?
i don't own aussie or garnier but my friend used aussie on my hair and it made it SOO SMOOTH! and my other friend said that garnier is not so good. for myself i use pantene sleek %26amp; smooth and i love it. but most of the time i use nexxus moisture shampoo and it works great too :]








help w/ flat iron? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I like the way my hair smells and feels after using Fructis. Try the Long and Strong line.
Aussie but I like herbal essences.
Sleek and Shine Fructis
Garnier works for me
if i were u i would just us dog weis brand shampoo it works great on my children

No comments:

Post a Comment