Monday, July 26, 2010

What Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner works best?

out of all the Herbal Essences what works the best?? and what smells the best??....i've tried none of your frizzeness it smells great! but it doesn't work as well as said....whats your opinion???....





or what is the BEST shampoo and conditioner u have ever used???What Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner works best?
I love hello hydration is very good smell like coconut and my hair look nice soft also the smell linger all day .if you want more moisture for you dry hair I suggest to try herbal essence Hydraliciuos reconditioning shampoo is great for frizzy hair dry hair as well my sister uses it her hair look great also smell wonderfulWhat Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner works best?
I stopped using Herbal Essences because I heard they test on animals :l.. Instead I switched to Nexxus. It's a little expensive brand(around 30 dollars) but they come in a huge bottles and is salon quality :) They also smell amazing, not fruity but more like vanilla/creamish. Try it, you'll like it. Best of luck.
It depends. Do you want curls, beach waves, straight hair, or what?


I use Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight, and I love it!


It comes in a pink bottle, and smells amazing.


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment