Friday, July 30, 2010

Whats the best shampoo/conditioner out thier for growing the hair?

i want my hair really long and strong any recomendations on what i should do and use?thank 20 points!!!!!!!!!Whats the best shampoo/conditioner out thier for growing the hair?
So right now I am actually using Mane %26amp; Tail and I can vouch that my hair has increased in growth rate. My hair is dyed so I can monitor my growth and the rate I can see my natural color coming out and it's been two weeks and I can see a lot of growth already. I have always been skeptical and decided to rob my horse of his shampoo and try it on myself! I think you will hear different opinions but it has so much protein and vitamins that it has increased my hairs rate of growth. Not like crazy or anything miraculous but I can tell for sure. I wish it smelled really good though like human shampoo that is the only thing it is lacking. It doesn't stink at all but I just like really scented shampoos. I would give it a try. Everybody's hair is different but what does it hurt it's like $5!Whats the best shampoo/conditioner out thier for growing the hair?
it doesnt matter no shampoo will increase the rate of your hair what you need is the right one to help with the ends and to help with your roots. Just go read a couple describtions on the shampoos and conditioners but the main thing is something thats good for your roots...!
I used to work at a drug store and a lot of long haired women picked up a product called mane and tail shampoo(originally for horses) it used to come in a yellow/white/blue bottle, apparently it is an old school solution hope it helps!
Mane %26amp; Tail is one I know of.


It's used on horses, but people also use it because it makes your hair really strong. You could get it at CVS or Wallgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment