Friday, July 30, 2010

Women, what kind of shampoo & conditioner do you use?

Pantene Pro-VWomen, what kind of shampoo %26amp; conditioner do you use?
diffrent kinds so my hair doesn't get used to one of them and try to take controllWomen, what kind of shampoo %26amp; conditioner do you use?
I use Tresemme and sometimes Pantene Pro-V.
Herbal ones, sometimes Freemans.
Paul Mitchell's super strong, strengthens hair by 50%, ( I color alot) Also Redkin products,In in the business
It depends on the time of year. Tresemme tends to make your hair very dry and frizzy. If your hair is oily this would work well. Don't use in winter. Pantene is good in winter or if hair is dry. Pantene leaves a coating on your hair. That's why hair looks shiny. It is good to change shampoo from time to time.
I use Tresamme
Garnier Fructisse
I have naturally curly hair that I straighten alot and it kills my hair! So my stylist suggested I use Sleek Matrix. Its expensive ($16.99 a bottle) but I LOVE IT! My hair is so much softer and I cant get this effect w/other products
Finesse or Fructisse
Currently in my shower I have Bain De Terre Kiwi Shampoo, and Lavender Conditioner, Tosca Luxury Shampoo, and Lifetex by Wella Pumped Up conditioner. But sometimes I switch to Nexxus Therape Shampoo, and Nexxus Humectress Conditioner. All, fairly expernsive, but what the hell, I get it at cost.
I use Loreal Elvive for dry/damaged hair its really good makes your hair nice an soft too!
Tresseme
Matrix


its is the best in the world :)
i use either dove for normal/dry hair, or sunsilk
Colorsmart from JC Penney Salon


Generic from Sally Beauty Supply


Dove Shampoo and Conditioner from Target
Pantene is good but I like Herbal Essences Too!!! If you like fruit try Garnier Fructis!
Herbal Essences for Normal Hair.
I alternate... Aveda Brilliant Shampoo and Conditioner or Bonacure Color Seal Shampoo and Conditioner
Garnier Fructese... yummy smell.
Right now I'm using John Freida for Curly hair. I used Pantene for curls, and my hair looked great, but after a month or so Pantene leaves such a build up that my hair was awful looking and so dried out.


I think the best approach is to switch it up every couple of bottles or so, any brand has the potential to leave build-up and lose its effectiveness after awhile.
dove the best ever made
Right after I color my hair, I use Pantene Color Expressions. Once that bottle is gone, I switch to Thermasilk for colored hair.
Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditoner. It's a bit pricey but totally worth the money, your hair will look and feel so amazing!
Treseme is the best for me
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment