Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What do you thin About Tresemme'S Shampoo And Conditioner?

O.k i swiched to tresemme's shampoo aniti breakage and it's moustier conditioner and i was just wondering is it o.k to Use if your (afriacan american)? caues i use it and it smells really good.And i was just wondering if you black how many times to wash you hair i wash my hair onces or twice a week.If you think tresemme isnt for my type of race what shampoo do you think is for me. But the the only reson why i use tresemme is becaues on the wedsite take there hair test and it says somthing like whats your ethnicity so go to (www.tresemme.com) the click get profiled. :)What do you thin About Tresemme'S Shampoo And Conditioner?
tresemme is crap use a higher end product like paul mitchell or bumble and bumble kms is pretty good too. the amount of times you wash your hair is pretty good though. your hair creates its own protective oil, washing it every day eliminates its oil and can cause it to dry out, keeping the oils help breakage and split endsWhat do you thin About Tresemme'S Shampoo And Conditioner?
Phallon, I tried to use Tresemme's shampoo on my hair and it was horrible. It didn't give me that softness I wanted and it dried my hair completely out. I really don't believe in buying a shampoo that is specifically for our race, because I think that even though we're people of color, we still have different hair types; what may work for my hair might not work for yours. In other words, I look for a shampoo which I think is going to be good for my hair. I normally stick with these two: Infusium and Therma silk. They smell great and I've gotten excellent results from both of them. Especially Therma Silk, it works great with blow drying and flat ironing. :)


Oh, and I wash my hair every other day.
its really good!im not african american but im asian and i use it its great!
Yes , You can use tresemme if you're african american! Im not african american but I use it and I like it because It has vitamins in it and makes my hair look healthy, shiny and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment