Monday, July 26, 2010

What kind of shampoo an conditioner can i use to get my hair smooth and silky?

Well theres alot of shampoo's and conditioners out there but I like dove witch its a good brand buy the new one that helps damaged hair even though your hair is not damaged it has alot of moisture's in it or you can use SILK its pretty expensive but its the best and it leaves your hair smelling silky freshWhat kind of shampoo an conditioner can i use to get my hair smooth and silky?
well from a guys perspective i would have to say nioxin. It works wonders. For women i would recommend nivea. That is what my gf uses and she has gorgous hair. She says the product does matter!What kind of shampoo an conditioner can i use to get my hair smooth and silky?
I know the perfect shampoo and conditioner, for your hair to be smooth and silky. Sunsilk Straighten-Up Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. This makes your hair not only smooth and silky, but completely happy and healthy as well. It gets rid of frizz, all day long!
pantene ice shine


it's awsome and it reduces the frizz too.
cow poop
malibu swimmers' action... if you are a swimmer it is great, if you're not it works great too...and it smells like chocolite!
Try Pantene. I just started using it 2 weeks ago. I am amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment