Friday, July 23, 2010

Is there a shampoo that and conditioner that don't kill my hair??

Hello, my hair is dry and running out of breath, anyone help!!?


i prefer my hair to be silky and clean of *fuzziness*





thanks everybody!Is there a shampoo that and conditioner that don't kill my hair??
I have dry hair, and a lot of it! I love pantene. They have specialized versions for different hair types.





http://www.pantene.com/jsp/category/cate鈥?/a>





Also, keep in mind- with dry hair, it's best NOT to wash it everyday.





Edit: The only other tip I can give you- try leave in conditioner (pantene makes this as well). I guess (based on the answer below) everyone has their preferences, but Pantene really has been the best for my hair (and I've tried quite a few).Is there a shampoo that and conditioner that don't kill my hair??
head and shoulders!!!!
Pantene Pro-V Restoratives and Herbal Essence!
aveda men shampoo and conditioner
herbal essences hello hydration. I've use it .works great!
dove dry therapy with the same conditioner . it is the best 1.if u r not satisfied then i would suggest u can use any shampoo but not


panteeeeen
SUNSILK

No comments:

Post a Comment