Monday, July 26, 2010

Is ';Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner'; good to use for hair growth on black women hair?

Yes, I use it all of the time. I also use Mane 'N tail Carrot Oil Creme hair Dressing .





My hair came out exactly the way I wanted it to. Healthly, shiny and plenty of body. Also, a lot of new growth.Is ';Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner'; good to use for hair growth on black women hair?
I don't think it works well for hair growth..,.but my hair is all natural and the conditioner makes it really easy to comb throughIs ';Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner'; good to use for hair growth on black women hair?
I have used this brand of shampoo personally and it is alright!


However, if you can get your hands on some Avlon products I do highly recommend it!
yes! the conditioner is the better product, keeps hair shiney and healthy
  • mascara makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment