Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ladies: What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?

What type of hair do you have and why do you like it? :)Ladies: What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?
I use Aussie. There are different types of it, such as: moist, and others. My hair is straight and i like it because it is easy to fixLadies: What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?
I have medium to thick wavy hair


when i like it curly i use Pantene


(i know lots of ppl don't like it but it


works great with frizz and moisture)





when i straighten it i use Matrix Sleek Look


its amazing with the heat from my dryer


and flat iron.
i have super long,


brown,


super straight,


hair.


i use hydralicious by herbal essences,


it smells ammmaaaazingggg :)





this is ittt.


http://www.thestylespy.com/wp-content/ga鈥?/a>
aussie moist shampoo %26amp; conditioner it leaves my hair very silk soft also with nice smell that linger day I also use nexxus hair shampoo .
I have straght black-brown waist long hair and i straight and blow dry alot. Use Herbal Essences long term relationship shampoo and conditioner IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
i have semi-curly dark brown, shoulder-length hair and i love to use the hot pink bottles of Herbal Essesnces, it makes me hair super smooth and shiny(:
Color Therapy by Biolage. I have bleached hair, and the shampoo and conditioner is great. And it smells really good.
Herbal Essences Drama Clean, it keeps my hair from looking oily %26amp; it smells good!
herbal essences hello hydration, its the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment