Friday, July 23, 2010

What kind of shampoo &+ conditioner?

I want one that makes your hair silky, soft, smooth, and strong.


Conditioner AND Shampoo.


I just realized this is kinda a weird question..What kind of shampoo %26amp;+ conditioner?
No, not a weird question because there are soooo many out there to choose from and they all promise the same thing. Perfect hair! I can recommend a few of my favorites.


Pantene Classic Clean Care line is always good.


I love John Frieda's Sheer Blonde. It makes my hair really soft and shiny while making my natural highlights pop.


Aussie Sun Touched Shine Shampoo and Conditioner does just that. It makes my hair look like I've been in the sun all day.


And John Frieda's Frizz Ease Thermal Serum makes any shampoo and conditioner finish beautifully! This stuff really makes my hair strong, soft and very shiny. So what ever you wash and condish with, this serum will make your hair look and feel great!


If you can afford it, you can't go wrong with Ojon hair products. They are pricey but awesome! Best product I've ever used. I just wish I could afford to use it all the time!


I hope I didn't add to the confusion.What kind of shampoo %26amp;+ conditioner?
herbal essence!!!!!!!!


this stuff is amazing and they all smell so great





if your hair is damaged then try hello hydration. it works really well.
Aussie


Pert plus
Pantene pro-v!!





Its so the best ever! And it smells sooo sexy.
Pantene,Garnier's Fructise,Dove,Pert,the latest V O-5
i use aussie and its amazzzzzzzing


its called ';aussie moist'; but they also make volumising and extra shine.


it depends on what your hair needs most

No comments:

Post a Comment