Monday, July 26, 2010

What best shampoo/conditioner for puffy hair?

My hair is black, medium length but it really puffy after the shower so i have to straight whenever i take the shower. I have try a lot of shampoo but nothing is work (pantene, sunsilk, herbal essence...) can some body tell me what shampoo and conditioner should i use to make my hair not puffy and straight. thank you guys.What best shampoo/conditioner for puffy hair?
I see that you've tried Herbal Essences, so sorry for suggesting this - but really, it's been the best shampoo and conditioner that I've ever used.


I recently started using the Hydralicious kind, which, of course, hydrates your hair. It kills every bit of frizz in my hair. :)


That kind that's supposed to keep your hair straight didn't work too well for me. Maybe that's what you tried originally?





I've also used that Mane and Tail stuff - it's horse hair conditioner, but they sell it in Wal-Mart and other places for humans XD It works pretty good, but it makes my hair really curly.





I wouldn't recommend using Garnier Fructis. I had no success with that stuff at all - if anything, I think it made my hair DRIER.What best shampoo/conditioner for puffy hair?
u should try using bedhead or Paul Mitchell...i use Paul Mitchell...i actually have 3 different shampoo and conditioners by them..i have tons of their products....to help with the puffiness try their super skinny serum..it helps smooth out my hair...anywho, hope helped...=)
I also have black, puffy hair. I know you said you tried Pantene, but have you tried the one in the green bottle? It is made to make puffy hair smooth and sleek and it is the only thing that works for me. Good luck!
Try Garnier, it makes my hair smooth and silky!





Good Luck! :)
Garnier it should keep your hair clean and flat i hope i help!
  • mascara makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment