Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How many bottles of shampoo/conditioner are currently in your shower/bath?

I have 5 shampoos:





Neutrogena


Baby Shampoo


Paul Mitchell


Herbal Essences


Head %26amp; Shoulders





And 2 conditioners:


Herbal Essences


Pantene





Not sure why on earth I have so many!!!!!How many bottles of shampoo/conditioner are currently in your shower/bath?
4shampoos- Creme of nature


Doo-groo medicated shampoo


Lustrasilk Medicated shampoo


Nioxin kit


1 conditioner


Henna Placenta


1hot oil treatment


African PrideHow many bottles of shampoo/conditioner are currently in your shower/bath?
10 shampoos, 2 conditioners. Report Abuse

1 Shampoo, 1 Conditioner
Well,there are 4 in our household.2 of us girls have normal hair and have two bottles of shampoo and 2 bottles of conditioner for our hair.Then my partner and youngest have greasy hair,so have specific shampoo for that hair type.So that is a further 2 bottles of shampoo and conditioner.Us women love trying out new products and fragrances.
it's not that bad 7 shampoos and 1 conditioner
one bottle of Dove moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
way tooo many..I have a tendency to change shampoos...and of coarse if you buy the shampoo you have to buy the conditioner to go with it..oh well..
all i have is a fax machine and some cologne
just two:shampoo and conditioner
I love to switch off shampoo and conditioner. Right now I have 3 different shampoos and 4 different conditioners in the shower.
1, I'm cheap. I've got the pert plus.
i got 5
I have about 87...


Not really
none. don't use them. i use ivory soap
3 SHAMPOO


3 CONDITIONER
Only one, that is Pert shampoo.
4 shampoos and 6 conditioners, now that I think about it, why?? LOL . . .
shampoos (4):


Thermasilk


Sunsilk


Suave


Head and Shoulders





Conditioners (3)


Suave


Loreal Feria


Thermasilk





I also do not know why I have so many on my shower floor! I (sadly) also have several shower gels and soaps in there too!
2 shampoos with conditioners in them
Currently just one-it's a shampoo-conditioner in one.
4 smashpoo 5 conditioner, i am man.
3 shampoos and 2 conditioners
My bathroom looks like a Boots store I have some many things and can't seem to stop buying things. U can never have to many cos u probably bath at least twice a day and u don't wanna run out
Just 1 bottle of shampoo....That's all i need
2 shampoo


Herbal Escences


and Fructis





1 conditioner


Fructis
I have 3 shampoos





Head %26amp; Shoulders


Sunsilk (De frizz)


Frutis (not sure on the spelling)





and 2 conditioners





Sunsilk (de frizz)


Frutis
I have:


Herbal Essences


Suave


Infusium 23





3 Shampoos and 3 Conditioners
Baby shampoo, Kid shampoo (in the fun shape bottle), Selsun Blue, and Dove





only 2 conditioners though
1 aussie shampoo


1 aussie conditioner





1 herbal essences shampoo


1 herbal essences conditioner
Three, two conditioners and one shampoo. Suave lavender shampoo and conditioner and a deeper conditioner that I got from my salon.
i have like 10-20 cause their not empty and bought more lol
about 6 .... dont feel like naming them all

No comments:

Post a Comment