Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is your favorite tigi shampoo and conditioner? and why?

i have been thinking about getting tigi catwalk headshott or tigi catwalk oatmeal %26amp; honey shampoo and conditioner. i have curly hair and i use tigi catwalk curls rock shampoo and conditioner but i need more moisture because in the winter my hair gets really dry. thank you for your anwsers :]What is your favorite tigi shampoo and conditioner? and why?
head and shoulders





I like the mint feeling on my scalp.What is your favorite tigi shampoo and conditioner? and why?
i've been useing the tigi bed head shampoo-for brunetts





i find its really good for my hair but im dissapointed because the good smell dosent stay on my hair :'(





makes the hair soft and more managable tho
herbal essence! Dangg. there's this one that i have but i can't remember which one. but their shampoos have the finest frangrance everr. i repeat ever! ;)
TRESemme works wonders, especially if you are drying out your hair a lot because of using heat appliances.
I like the dumb blonde ones im not a blonde but it provides sufficient moisture and it doesent help with blonde at all ;]
hey u did mention tigi right? then whats up with the answers? most of them are totally irrelevant... anyway back to the point... im now using foxy curls and its great... if ur hair needs more moisture, u should use self absorbed the orange one.. :)
I like garnier because it makes my hair feel soft but treseeme (sp?) is also really good on my hair.
Philosophy Pure Grace
herbal essence is amazing it is for all types of hair


and it smells magnifecint!
Bed Head

No comments:

Post a Comment