Monday, July 26, 2010

Best cheap shampoo & conditioner for thick hair?

I've been testing shampoos and conditioners and I can't seem to find the right one for my hair. I have really thick, kinda long hair. I want something that will make it soft, shiny, and just nice%26amp;healthy looking. And it needs to be cheap, like $7 or under. Any recommendations? :]Best cheap shampoo %26amp; conditioner for thick hair?
Infusium 23 moisturologie shampoo and conditioner works great. It's about $5 for shampoo and $5 for conditioner. You should try it! :]Best cheap shampoo %26amp; conditioner for thick hair?
I have thick hair too, and it's frizzy. I tried herbal essence's none of your frizzness, it didn't work as well as I'd hoped. Today I'm going to get some of John Freida's anti-frizz stuff, and I'm hoping that'll work! Good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment