Monday, July 26, 2010

Hair too soft?? What shampoo/conditioner to use?

I have been using shampoo and conditioner for my dry fly away hair. Now it is too soft and will not hold curl. A pony tail holder or clip just slides right out. I need a happy medium. Please help me find a good shampoo and conditioner for dry fuzzy prone hair. Can you help me please?Hair too soft?? What shampoo/conditioner to use?
Girl I have the same problem lol. My hair gets really frizzy too. It even takes me a hour and a half to make my hair straight. You should try garnier-fructis. Its the shampoos and conditioners in the bright green bottle. Its really affortable too. You can buy them at CVS for like 3 to 4 dollars. Plus the shampoo and conditioners leave your hair frizzy-free, silky and straight, and smelling like fresh fruit. I recommend this because it worked for me. Garnier-fructis also makes hair sprays that will hold curls in, gel,mousse,etc.





If you want a sample go to the website, i dont remember what its called but i know they have one, sign up for some samples to see if its for you!!Hair too soft?? What shampoo/conditioner to use?
I like pantene but I switched to Suave it's great.
Head and Shoulders.
what shamoo were u using before? i dont want to rerecomend it...lol...i say garneir fructis!
MAIN AND TAIL
Use VO5 shammpoo and alot conditoinor ! and later use alot of mousse!
pantene shamppoo and conditioner. It works wonders on your hair.
If your hair is too soft after washing and conditioning, try washing it, rinsing it out and squeezing out the excess water, then put a little conditioner (only a little mind) into your hands and run it through your hair.





Don't wash it out, just dry it as normal. That way your hair gets conditioned but doesn't go all soft and floppy and will hold curls etc.





Sunsilk do a really good range as does 'Sexy Hair'.





Hope that helps
Well soft hair is an excellent thing in my book. It sounds like softness isn't the problem but the texture of your hair. If your hair has a very slick cuticle (sp) then clippies and styling can be difficult. Try a texturizing spray or product before you style. Several brands make them from affordable products in drug-stores to stylist recommended products in salons or beauty supply stores. Or even try misting a spray gel on damp hair before styling! Hope this helps!





Designing Texxtur High Fashion Styling Creme by Nexxus


Fructis Style Shake Effect Liqui-Gel - Extra Strong by Garnier


Studio Line GRAB Extreme Texture %26amp; Structure by L'Oreal

No comments:

Post a Comment