Friday, July 30, 2010

What Shampoo & Conditioner should i use?

I have Brown hair. Medium length.


Its wavy but i straighten it everydayWhat Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner should i use?
First of all, straightening your hair everyday is baaad. You need to limit your hair straightening. The heat from the flat iron (or hair dryer, curling iron) fries your hair.





Use Dove Intense Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Also, use this spray to protect your hair when you style it with heat





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





In the meantime, why not consider scrunching your hair rather than straightening it so often? It can bring out great waves and makes hair look so pretty. Just use the right gel. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Gel is fantastic.





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





I'm not saying to give up straightening all together, just do it less. Good luck!What Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner should i use?
If you straighten it everyday, you'll need an extra-moisturizing conditioner. I like Garnier fructise conditioner for dry hair, but there are a lot of good ones. You could also use leave-in conditioner like Infusium. After straightening, use a small amount of coconut oil to moisturize. Any shampoo that doesn't overdry your hair is good. Again, I like Garnier, but Pantene is good too. You don't have to buy expensive salon products.
I have the same, only I have colored my hair to black %26amp; don't straighten it everyday but only a few times.


I like and it works well Garnier Fructis they have a great selection of different types. I personally use Fortifying Strength %26amp; Repair. I think it's awesome, works great and it isn't that expensive at all. I usually can find it at my local grocery store 13 fl oz for 2 for $6.
Pantene pro-v smooth and sleek is a good shampoo and conditioner. If you don't want to straighten it (it damages your hair in the long run) then after you have washed it smooth on a straightening balm and then blow dry on a low heat. It works, and I have VERY curly hair!
I DONT REALLY KNO WHATS YOUR PROMBLEM BUT TRY DOO GROHAIR PRODUCTS U CAN FIND IT IN ANY HAIR STORE! IT MAKES YOUR HAIR THICKER,STRONGER,ANDLONGER.
You should use a good conditioner since you straighten it everyday. Use a good brand like paul mitchell or nexus.
Herbal Essences- Dangerously Straight.








It helps keep your hair straight and easy.


[ i use it. ]
i suggest using mane n tail..it makes your hair shiny, manageable, soft, and smooth
it doesnt matter


i like dove

No comments:

Post a Comment