Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Need a Violet/Purple color-depositing shampoo/conditioner. Suggestions?

I am looking for a color-depositing shampoo/conditioner for violet/purple tinted hair. Basically, I'm looking for something like Sheer Blonde/Brilliant Brunette/Radiant Red, except for violet hair color.





Can anyone tell me if something like this exists? I know there are violet products that are meant to counteract yellow tones for platinum blonde or silver hair. Can I use one of those or would it be useless?





Finally, if no one knows of anything readily available on the market, does anyone have suggestions for making my own? I have heard that you can mix a little Manic Panic dye with your shampoo/conditioner and it will do the same thing. Pros, is this a good idea?





Thanks for any help you can provide.Need a Violet/Purple color-depositing shampoo/conditioner. Suggestions?
Aveda has some. Mixing the manic panic will also work. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Radiant red and all that are not color depositing. Check Sally Beauty Store. They have color depositing shampoo x conditioner.

Post a Comment