Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner for african american women??

I alternate going to a salon every other week. This is the week that i will be doing my hair at home.(i plan on doing a doobie wrap) But i've noticed that every time i wash and condition my hair at home that it looks kinda dull. I am going to sally's tomorrow..can anyone recommend something?





I also heard mineral oil in hair is bad. is that true?Shampoo and conditioner for african american women??
Creme of Nature or Mane 'n Tail. Both products worked really well for me. Never had dull lifeless hair.Shampoo and conditioner for african american women??
Firstly, I realize that I look white, white, white, but my daddy is African American and I have naturally kinky hair. Mineral oil isn't as bad for your hair as it is for your your hair follicles. It clogs them. I use Pantene Relaxed and Natural and my hair is soft and shiny. If you are going to Sally's you should also grab a big tub of Cholesterol. It is a thick, yellow conditioner that is absolutely fabulous that you could your once a week. Good luck!
if you cut your hair short you wont have this problem


if not, let the conditioner be on for a longer time
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment