Friday, July 30, 2010

What's a better shampoo/conditioner for me?

i can't decide on either tresemme smooth and silky or the thermal recovery one. i use a lot of heat in my hair (usually blow drying and straightening) but i've heard that the thermal recovery one totally drys your hair out. i also have fly aways in my hair but my hair's already kinda smooth and silky. so...which one?What's a better shampoo/conditioner for me?
I would buy Tresemme smooth and silky if you have heard bad reviews of the other one. Or try Thermashine by Sunsilk. I've heard that it's great for protecting hair from heat and makes your hair shiny when you add heat!





Hope this helps :]What's a better shampoo/conditioner for me?
I use Thermal Recovery and it doesn't dry my hair out.


If you're afraid it will, use the product, and buy a conditioning treatment. L'Oreal Vive Pro makes nice ones, or Pantene Pro-V Nourishing Conditioning Mask works wonders.





Also, since you use a lot of heat, I would recommend a heat protectant. The Tresemme one is nice. And if you have bad split ends from it, try Redken Anti-Snap. Works wonderfully!
if you use any heat on your hair you should use some sort of heat protector, but what you can do is use the smooth and silky shampoo for your fly aways and then use a thermal protector like TIGI flat iron spray for heat protection you can cocktail many product to achieve what you want for your hair.
Honestly i think you should spend the money and buy a shampoo/conditionr....i used to buy all those brands and they did nothing for my hair. try the paul mitchell moisture, it really works. Since i used it i had less breakage and smoother than b4

No comments:

Post a Comment