Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair shiny, smooth, and soft, etc.?

I'm an asian with black hair (I'm a girl), and its about halfway to my waist. It's sort of dull. Tips are also appreciated, and a good leave-in conditioner would be nice. Please don't say Pantene, and I don't use hair styling products. Thanks a lot in advance!Good shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair shiny, smooth, and soft, etc.?
I KNOW! pantene is crap...any way haha i use suave shampoo and conditioner a lot of people were like ';you hair is so shiny just like the commercials! what do you use?'; but i use the matching kind of shampoo and conditioner; the coconut kind(it works better than the other ones for some reason...idk why) but i hope that helps =DGood shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair shiny, smooth, and soft, etc.?
i'm asian too with black hair. use aussie! their whole line of products is great. i use aussie 3 minute miracle to get my hair soft. it's like a conditioner but leave in for 3 minutes and rinse. i just recently bought their products because it went on sale and find out that it's better than pantene or other expensive products. guaranteed!
Okay, this is going to sound extremely weird. Because I was like, hell no! When I heard this.. But.. Try 1 tablespoon of milk and 1 tablespoon of honey.. I know its weird. And if not, use Dove or Tresemme. Or yes, Aussie.
Dark and lovely shampoo and conditioner


http://www.superdrug.com/invt/318906
There is no better shampoo and conditioner than Biolage.


you will feel like you have a new head of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment