Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I use a flat iron every day, what shampoo and conditioner will replenish my hair?

I use Pantene volumizing conditioner at the moment and I use a shampoo that says it adds moisture ie Charles Worthington moisture. I shampoo once a week and sometimes 2 and I never really scrub much at the ends of the hair, I just gently massage my scalp and the middle section (I have long spirally curly hair). Of course I have tried suave shampoo and its just as good. I like the smell of the coconut shampoo and its gentle.





However I really feel that you can do a hot oil treatment for replenishment every week. Any hot oil treatment.


Condition your hair about 3 times a week because the conditioners have alcohol in it and its enough to keep your scalp and hair clean.


Always apply some olive oil (just 1 single mini spritz in a spray bottle) to the ends of your hair, its the oldest part of your hair and needs it the most, and apply it just after your shower, every day or every other day depending on how dry it is


.


Shampoo as needed only. Its important to remember that no matter what anyone tells you anywhere in any advertisment or in person, shampoo is made to wash your hair and that is what it does!! This means that it washes away everything, the bad stuff and the good. So, don't be in too much of a hurry to shampoo depending on your own assessment of how oily your hair gets at the roots of course.





You would be surprised how wonderful conditioner alone keeps your hair smelling great, especially the citrus smelling ones. I shampoo once a week and sometimes twice and I never really scrub much at the ends of the hair, I just gently massage my scalp and the middle section (I have long spirally curly hair). Of course I have tried suave shampoo and its just as good. I like the smell of the coconut shampoo and its gentle.





Also try giving your hair a rest from the flat iron a bit to rejuvenate itself and in that period give your hair some 10 minute conditioning periods, like a mini spa for your hair, its your hair after all!





Be good to yourself.


Good luck.I use a flat iron every day, what shampoo and conditioner will replenish my hair?
Dove Damage Defence, Smells sooo good, and when you have a day of just staying home and not doing anything special yes give your hair a break and only wash it every 2 days but leave the conditioner in for 1 min.I use a flat iron every day, what shampoo and conditioner will replenish my hair?
also one like Thermasilk that is made for people who use heat products on their hair
Kpak. its a brand that everyone in the hair business knows. it is usually 15-20 bucks per remedy such as shampoo and conditioner and treatments. im a haristylist so trust me.
I definately agree with the k-pak. But if you need something less expensive, the Neutrogena triple moisture is great too. I also recommend something professional, from a salon. My personal fav is Redken Extreme. Do not use Pantene. It is horrible for your hair.
I would use John Freida's frizz ease shampoos and conditioners. They are the best non-salon products I have seen in America. Garnier fructis Hydraliss is the best if you can find the European version...for some reason Garnier thought to make two completely different products in the same bottle, and the American version is terrible compared to their European line.
neutrogena triple moisture


shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner.
- John Frieda lustruous touch shampoo and conditionner





- Pantene Pro-V deep moisturizing conditionner





**leave your conditionner on for at least 3 minutes it gives it more of a deep conditioning**
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?鈥?/a>
Pantene both shampoo and conditioner,
I use an iron alot, but not everyday. Giving your hair a break is a REALLY good idea. Take it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment