Monday, July 26, 2010

I heard about a new shampoo/conditioner called Sunsilk. I was wondering if it was a good product to use?

I got a free sample. I liked the shampoo but the conditioner was disappointing. Go on their site and get a sample plus a coupon for future purchases. If you don't like it, don't bother to use the coupon. The coupon was very cute, looked like a credit card.I heard about a new shampoo/conditioner called Sunsilk. I was wondering if it was a good product to use?
I was wondering that same thing!I heard about a new shampoo/conditioner called Sunsilk. I was wondering if it was a good product to use?
I tried Sunsilk when it first came out... I got the pink bottle for extra moisture. I wasn't that impressed with it. The conditioner didn't make much of a difference on my hair, and it was still hard to comb through when wet. I much prefer Redken All Soft. If you do want to try Sunsilk though, go to their website and they have tips and suggestions on which kind would be best for you. It's actually a pretty entertaining site at www.gethairapy.com
I used it and was really happy with the results, but you need to change the kind of product you use about every 3 to 6 months. Your hair just adapts and overcomes your efforts.
I tried it and hated it! BUt my hair seems to be snobby and only likes expensive things from the salon!! It just really dried my hair out and it was supposed to be for dry hair! However, their straightening balm works great!
its just as good as all the other stuff at wal-mart if you want something good you should talk to your stylist
mane and tail is better
I've used the conditioner, it's pretty good
works for me !!!
Personally, I don't use products of that type, but it appears that it would be a cheap experiment to conduct. If you don't like it, don't buy more.
YES SUNSLIK IS THE BEST U WILL EVER GET!!!!!?? GET IT!!!THELASTRIDE
I used the Sunsilk Hydra Therapy line (shampoo, masque, and leave in) in the pink bottles. The shampoo was nice, but the masque and leave in left my hair sticky and oily. It felt like there was some sort of film all over my hair. It also smelled HORRIBLE! I had to wash my hair again that night before I could sleep the smell was so bad.
I thought I would try it also


I use the yellow kind-its for volumizing.


It make my hair supersoft %26amp; smells good %26amp; also doesn't weigh it down. But I am going to switch back to dove when I'm done with sunsilk.
Well it's sold at Target so it must not be that good, Don't get me wrong I Love Target but if you want good products, which you should you should get them from a proffesional hair salon....I use Kpak Shampoo and Conditioner from Joico, works wonders!!!
yes





i had poofy hair and used sunsilk shampoo and conditioner





and all my troubles of having poofy hair went away

No comments:

Post a Comment