Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ladies!!!! What is your absolute favorite shampoo&conditioner?

I am losing a lot of hair in the shower and when I brush my hair, I don't know if it's bc of the product I use or something else. I take vitamins, eat healthy, drink plenty of water so my ';diet'; has nothing to do with why i'm losing hair.





Thanks!





So can you all tell me a good shampoo%26amp;conditioner?


Ladies!!!! What is your absolute favorite shampoo%26amp;conditioner?
my favorite is MATRIX which is a salon brand, but it works good!





my hair stylist told me that Pantene puts plastic in their products so that it makes hair shine, so dont use pantene and she said that any type of shampoo and conditioner you get at walmart is bad for ur hair. Except for suave professionals! i also heard that others places.





HOPE I HELPEDLadies!!!! What is your absolute favorite shampoo%26amp;conditioner?
A few of my friends use Biolage and have beautiful full soft hair. I started using it and I am starting to get that too. My hair sheds A LOT, but I don't see balding or excessive thiness, so I don't worry about because some people just are like that. If it concerns you that much or you weren't always like that, see a doctor if you can physically pull out a handful of hair without much effort. Good luck, take care!
I have the same problem. Your losing your hair from stress, not shampoo %26amp; conditioner. I do notice that when I do use certain products it falls out a little more. Right now i've given up on the volumizing products and moved on to Loreal Vive Pro gloss. It's ok.
Anything by Enjoy.


Especially the ';Luxury'; shampoo. Smells so goood!!


Here is their website if you want to learn more:


http://www.enjoyhaircare.com/






Bed head dumb blonde


shampoo and conditioner!


(It's for every hair colour)



Redken has the best shampoo and conditioner,I like pantene pro-v too.
Suave
hmm are you under a lot of stress, or on medications? That could be the trouble.
the beautician's office
Herbal Essences, I love it!
Pantene Pro-v is my ultimate. The one for curly hair. It makes it all soft and bouncy and yummy smelling :)
the product name is sunsilk
kerasilk has the best for my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment