Monday, July 26, 2010

I need a good shampoo and conditioner that actually works.?

I am having a hard time finding a good shampoo and conditioner to use. My hair has recently been cut, they butchered it to say the least, It was long to the middle of my back and they cut it above the shoulders. I've read a lot about sunsilk, herbal essences, pantene, vive, dove.. All the reviews sound the same. I'm looking for one that will not cause it to dry out and help nourish it and give it more of a thickness look and not so flat. Everything I've tried so far only dries it out or makes it look and feel oily. I do not use any hair care products at this time, so I know that couldn't be causing it.





I'm tired of buying things only to have it do more damage, I need a good product that works without over drying or making it oily, that adds a bit of thickness, and can stand up to a flat iron..I need a good shampoo and conditioner that actually works.?
well you can go to a salon and ask them what is best for your type of hair and what you want. it varies on every person. for me garnier fructis works really well. they have a moisturizing one and they also have a leave in conditioner to help your dry hair as well. pantene is the worst thing for your hair dont use it. it builds up wax in your hair and weighs it down and kinda kills your hair. good luck!I need a good shampoo and conditioner that actually works.?
i have had amazing results with joico kerapro and alagio my hair looks better than ever it is so healthy now go to salonsavings.com and u can get these at really good prices. i also started washing my hair every other day and letting dry naturally as much as possible. also dont use a brush on it when its wet all of this is what fixed my hair
Biologe its pricey but good
Having healthy, shiny, and soft hair is every woman's dream. My hair is really curly, thick and dry by nature. About two and a half weeks ago I decided I was going to try to chemically relax my hair at home, big mistake. After I did it not only my hair was as curly as it started but it was dry, almost toasted, it felt like dry grass to the touch and it looked dead.





It was late at night so every saloon or specialty store was closed, but I had to do something because I had an important appointment first thing in the morning and could not show up with my hair looking and smelling like it was. I headed to Wal-Mart praying that I could find something that would help me.





Once I got to the hair care section I noticed a bottle of Nexxus. I remembered that I had received a free sample of Nexxus Shampoo and Conditioner about a year earlier and that I had like the smell and the way my hair felt after using it. I also remembered the TV commercial that promised incredible shine and a healthier looking hair, form a saloon quality shampoo, and the TV show ';Shear Genius'; that features Nexxus hair products.





At this point they have my attention, when I looked at the price, more than $25 dollars for a 13.5 Fl.Oz bottle of shampoo and a 13.5 Fl. Oz of conditioner, I was hesitant to spend so much money on a product that did not even know if it was going to work or not. After all they never promised that it would repair deeply chemically damaged hair. I looked around some more but nothing cached my attention like the Nexxus pair.





After several minutes of reading all the different shampoos and conditioner the Nexxus line had to offer. I decided to go with a Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo named Therappe and an Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner named Humectress.








The Nexus Product Line is Amazing!!!!!
I LIKE TO USE TRESEME


I USE THE MOSTURE ONE I THINK IT HAS A GREEN LINNING I REALLY LIKE IT
Pantene!!!Cheap but very effective!they have a collection of shampoos,conditioner and hair mask.
i think u can dry garnier...there is a special shampoo and conditioner manufactured by them that gets rid of dryness o hair and has oil extract in it..u can try it
little known fact, bath n body works has the BEST moisturizing shampoos! I love their stuff! Makes my hair look and feel amazing. They have some that add volume that work great. I use the volumizing shampoo and moisturizing conditioner, and i'm very happy
Ask your hair stylist
REDKEN is really good i use tresemme right now but im going to start using redken treseeme is good too i love it i have the moisture rich and it does a preety good job on my hair it shine my hair really hardCORE that's what i noticce which i love cause i have shinyy hair lol now !!!
I use Herbal Essences Shampoos and Conditioners and I find it's really great. It keeps my hair soft and shiny. I get loads of compliments over the shininess of it. I would recommend them.





Could you be washing your hair too often and stripping it of moisture? If you are try a weekly deep conditioning treatment. V05 do a hot oil treatment which is good.
You can use plain mayo and put that in your hair. Sounds nasty it works though! Or you can buy some Treat me right it's made by Bed Head it's kinda pricey but it works! Also buy Biosilk or CHI Infusion work that through your hair. That will make it soft and shiny. Buy a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner like Cat Walk Oatmeal %26amp; Honey, Bed Heads Dumb Blonde, Biolage Conditioning balm with moisterizing shampoo, My favorite is Soy Milk Shampoo and Conditionar by Sexy hair. Remember you get what you pay for! I worked at a Salon for 3 years lots of people didn't want to spend very much money on a hair product but once they did they were very happy with the results!


Good Luck! I hope one of those works for you! :)
I have hair down to the middle of my back well alittle longer than that. I use garnier long and straight i don't wash my hair every day i normally wash every other day, use my fingers to comb my hair and don't use hair dryers.I just got my hair trimmed to get rid of the splint ends and it has been almost 7 months since my last trim and my stylist said i have some of the healthiest hair.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment