Monday, July 26, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

does it work well for your hairWhat shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Head and Shoulders is a very good make. It helps your hair to look shiner than normal and it also gets rid of any dry patches you have on your scalp.








Try it!What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
I switch around a lot, from Redken All Soft, to Silk Therapy Volumizing and Sexy Silky.


Every once in awhile I use Dove thickening.


They all work well for me.
panteine or dove and yee it works good
One of two: V05 or Avon.
Creme of Nature or Redken...have used it for years and they are the best ones that have worked for me....
arbonne (its amazing all natural hair and makeup products) , yeah it does
Head and Shoulders. Personally a favourite of mine, smells great and prevents dandruff.
mainly....dove...it works the best on my head..


$+@?[}\/?$+..luvs yah
I just started using dove, it works nice!
finess yeah its pretty good
pantene works really good. both shampoo and conditioner
well....depends on what kind of hair you have..but for me i use any kind that is a clear liquid cuz its better for my hair...sorry im not much help but i use more than one kind....
I use Biolage and occassionally Herbal Essence. Both work great. It really depends on your hair style and what you like.
fermodyl 0233. it is the best for my hair and they have discontinued it. when i run out i am in trouble.
herbal essences is amazing. it is the best i have ever used.
I've used both Garneir Sleek and Shine shamp. and cond. and also Brilliant Brunette Shamp. and Cond (depending on what color ur hair is... lol)


both work awesome and i also think im gonna try pantene
redken color extend shampoo


redken all soft conditioner
i have thick hair and use either herbal essences drama clean or hello hidration. it works wonders.
I use Pantene and it works great
sunsilk for brunettes. it keeps your colour and gives a brilliant shine!!! plus its not too expensive!!
I use


CURRENTLY


Herbal Essences Body Envy





Yea it works pretty good actually better than I expected
horse stuff. it makes your hair smooth and shiny. plus i have this handcrafted brush from italy, only 2 ever made. i payed $25 thousand for this bad boy.
garnier fructis...





yes it does work.
panten pro v is gud and makes my hair silky and smooth, but it does depend wot sort of hair u hav!!!
Pantene.


Yeah.
dove hair treatment in the navy blue bottle...it works so good for damanged hair...i can't take care of my hair..its way to thick...and wavy..i hate it..
Aveda Smooth Infusion. The best stuff in a bottle!!!
I am currently using a really good Herbal Essences.....and yes I LOVE it !!!
Sunsilk
i use tresamea or something like that it's makes thick hard to tame hair silky
Pantene Pro V

No comments:

Post a Comment