Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats a good shampoo/conditioner? My hair is dry, brittle, and easily gets split ends and breaks off.?

and i dont straighten my hair, because right now im trying to grow it out and im going natural. But its still dry, brittle, and gets split ends and breaks off really easily. what should i use to stop this and make it healthy, shiny, soft, and beautiful..





thanks :]Whats a good shampoo/conditioner? My hair is dry, brittle, and easily gets split ends and breaks off.?
A few years ago I was on a medication that made my hair TERRIBLE- it was so thin and dry and split I was embarrassed and never wore it down. Now, I get compliments all the time on how shiny and beautiful it is- and believe me, I am skeptical of products advertising that this is possible, but it is. You need to get a shampoo that's for hair THICKENING; at drug stores they now carry higher end hair products, and I recommend splurging and getting a nice product- like Nexxus or Redken. Don't shampoo every day- do it once every two or three days, and when you apply your conditioner, let it sit in your hair for a few minutes before rinsing. Be patient, it takes time, but it'll pay off. Good luck!!Whats a good shampoo/conditioner? My hair is dry, brittle, and easily gets split ends and breaks off.?
dove is scientifically proven to be the best shampoo/conditioner. also, nexxus is really good too.
garnier fructis -- very good product
Get Suave 2 in 1 (its a conditioner too, but use seperate conditioner over it). It works wonders.
Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie shampoo and conditioner





every once in a while you can use redken CAT protein treatments they are amazing, but not good for everyday use
I use Matrix Biolage Shampoo and Conditioner. It works very well for dry hair that's just kind of...you know...blah.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment