Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does horse shampoo and conditioner REALLY make your hair grow faster er no?

Hey, why don't you try it out and let me know.. be my guinea pig, OK?


Pleeeease!!


:P





Cheers =)Does horse shampoo and conditioner REALLY make your hair grow faster er no?
heck no it falls out.Does horse shampoo and conditioner REALLY make your hair grow faster er no?
Well i am a horseback rider and i have spent more then my fair share of time washing horses and ive used horse shampoo and conditioner (mane and tail) and i know it makes your hair unbelievably soft and shiny. I dont know about making it grow longer but it is extra good for your hair since it is used for thick, coarse horse hair.
It depends on what hair type you have.I'm African-American and i tried it.It made my hair frizzy and unmanageable.
I use it all the time when I go to my friend's ranch. .it never seems to actually make my hair grow. It just makes it shinier and stronger.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment