Friday, July 23, 2010

Do you use shampoo one day and conditioner only the next?

I heard that doing this is good for you. Is it and why?Do you use shampoo one day and conditioner only the next?
Researchers say: washing your hair everyday will take your natural hair oil away. It is clinicly proven that rinsing your hair everyday and washing it every other day will result it beautiful hair.Do you use shampoo one day and conditioner only the next?
take a shower every holiday. that way your natural oils make your hair soft and shiny
wash your hair everyday with both shampoo and conditioner
use both every other day
I've never heard of that. If you don't use a lot of product on your hair you don't have to wash it every day. A gentle shampoo and a spray leave-in conditioner.
shampoo every other day, condition every day
I shampoo my hair when it needs to be washed, most especially after I've gone out of the house and was exposed to the elements, like smoke . If your hair doesn't smell nice, anymore...then take a bath and wash it. I use conditioner each time I shampoo my hair. I use a mild shampoo. If you use a strong shampoo, add water.
don't wash your hair every day. it will wash out your natural oils.


wash your hair every second day with both conditioner and shampoo.
yes true
The best you wash your hair every month or the earliest every fortnightly.
neva heard tat..i wash %26amp; condition my hair every other day %26amp;%26amp; its realy soft..u should try paul mitchel super skinny serum after washing keeps it frizz free %26amp;%26amp; soft all day
I shampoo %26amp; condition my hair everyday %26amp; my hair is soo soft %26amp; healthy. Also, one of my friends does the exact same thing %26amp; her hair is really shiny %26amp; soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment