Friday, July 30, 2010

Would it be bad for my hair to have two different brand/smelling conditioner/shampoo's?

No, I do it all the time. It gives more of an interesting smell rather than, coconut or citrus. In the past whenever I've mixed smells it usually smelled better than just one alone.Would it be bad for my hair to have two different brand/smelling conditioner/shampoo's?
No its not bad at all I do it all the time!Would it be bad for my hair to have two different brand/smelling conditioner/shampoo's?
Not at all.
I don't think that using 2 different brands of shampoo/conditioner will have any affect regarding the health of your hair.


It is actually better to alternate the products that you use to wash your hair so that you don't have product build up.
Nah. The one that prevails is the last one you use, the conditioner.
no, I did it one time and my hair smelt really good.
It is not bad at all if they are different kind or different smelling. They work BETTER if you have a set of shampoo and conditioner that are the same.
ummmmmmmm no
no the shampoo washes out and has no effect on ur hair except it cleans it and makes it smell after you use the conditioner that is all u will smell

No comments:

Post a Comment