Friday, July 30, 2010

Which salon shampoo and conditioner is best for your hair?

my hair's damaged from bleaching it in the past and hair straighteners, what would be the best to use.The tigi ';dumb blonde'; one sounds good.Which salon shampoo and conditioner is best for your hair?
use Alberto Balsam tea tree tingle shampoo from Asda and they usually stock conditioner as well. You wont believe how good it makes your hair look, and feel fantastic. I even shower with it some times its that nice, and only cost 99p. Gets rid of dandruff as well. Its the only hair care we use in our house! You'll love it! xWhich salon shampoo and conditioner is best for your hair?
try bench you can get it from wilkinsons


i had the same but its doing my hair good its getting back to normal
I'm a red head.. but I love John Freida for colored hair.. I bet the product for blondes would work just as well.. Pantene Pro V is good too.. no need to spend all that money on salon products.
First of all, Don't beach or straiten it any more, use sonthing with lots of viatimins in it
MOP Glisten shampoo %26amp; conditioner.


Phyto their range is excellent also.


sephora carries both.
Tresemmme for damaged hair, affodable and works as good as a salon shampoo an conditioner (;
Tresemmme, john frieda, blonde, redken.
I can honestly recoomend the TIGI products - or at least the ones I use.





I use the Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioner and they work an absolute treat. My hairs not coloured, but it is naturally very thick and very dry, not helped by the fact it starighten curls all the time! but these work on it very well indeed. I'm not saying they solve all my problems, but they definitely work a lot better than all the other cheap rubbish I used to buy. Believe me, I went through all the brands - Aussie, Pantene, L'Oreal, John Frieda, Fructis, tried the GHD ones as well (they're ok, but the bottle got annoying) but they leave a terrible build up in the hair and after 6 months of using them, my hair just went lank, but still thick. Yuck.





I did some research on ciao.co.uk and the Oatmeal and Honey stuff had good write ups so I thought I'd give it a shot and to be honest, I'm glad I did.





I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for, and if you pay a lot, then you can be mostly assured of at least a semi-decent product.





Plus, they do actually last ages. I used to have to buy the cheap stuff every 6 weeks or so, but TIGI...I;ve had it 6 weeks already and the shampoos only a third down, and it's even less for the conditioner. You only need to use a small amount each time you see, they work!





If you work this out over a long period of time, then it's not a lot more expensive that the cheap stuff anyway, is it?
I have tried the dumb blonde range and i can honestly say it didnt make much difference. I use herbal essences for dry hair and its amazing the difference it has made to my hair. my hair began falling out because of heavy bleaching and straightening so i bought a dark coloured dye and a straightening kit and my hair has been transformed!!! sea kelp is also good for helping hair.
toni and guy


they have a large variety to choose from and they're a well known name
if you can find it, pureology. otherwise keune and altrena are really good
Sounds so similar to my nieces problems, I bought her a vo5 hot oil treatment and then vo5 shampoo and conditioner for dry and damaged hair. She was extremely pleased with the results.
kerastase. the orange range is amazing for dry damaged hair
Hi i have asked around in Salons as well and they have recommended to me that mostly are all the same. I asked at the hairdressers what is GHD like and they said its good, but most shop brands are just as good. I was then using Aussie Miracle Moist and the hairdresser just recommended me to use miracle moist shampoo and condtioner and a hair masque every other day and infratreat heat protection spray.





I have done the same as you bleaching dyeing and using the hair straighteners, and my hair was snapping off but using this and pantene Ice shine has made my hair a lot better.





I have tried brand names and there not too good.





I say try the one you had your heart set on getting, and then you can make the desicion for your self. I think loads of people brag about using salon names to make them sound like they have lots of money to waste and then people will think they only have to have the best products.


But if you have never tried it then I would go ahead and try it this once, Let us know how it works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment