Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Head and Shoulders or Loreal Paris in the pink bottleWhat shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Herbal essences or aussie. Aussie is really ace.What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
herbal essence


long term relationship


[its for long hair]


it smeelllss sooooo good


red raspberryy


=D
right now i am using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner made by VO5... but once i run out of this i will probably switch shampoo and conditioner again...i try not to use the same stuff for very long!!
John Frieda blonde shampoo n conditioner
First, I use Panteen shampoo. Then, I use selson blue, but only on my scalp. Last, I use Panteen conditioner on the tips of my hair. Its an easy way for no dandruff, silky hair.
Herbal Essence.
John Freida for curly hair.
pantene
I'm using the supersoft yoghurt n red berries one at the moment, it smells gorgeous! Others I like are Catwalks oatmeal %26amp; honey, treseme brunette, dove colour protect and herbal essences fruit frusions!
herbal essences or aussie i love aussie
I try different shampoos all the time. Since i straighten it alot and do stuff that can damage it, i am using that Dove Intense Therapy Shampoo..its really good. I am a big fan of Aussie 2!
BED HEAD., My sister in law gets it for use, i pay around 拢18 for shampoo and conditioner, the bottle are very big and you can get it from any of the top salon's in the UK, I got my around Christmas and its just run out and that's with the four of us using it every other day.
different shampoos and conditioners react differently for different people ((for example, dove makes my hair oily at the roots and dry at the ends but my sister loooves it)). i have long and somewhat thin hair and i have found that aussie, herbal essences, pantene, and tresemme all keep my hair very soft and shiny. the important thing is to keep a rotation going, which is why i use more than just one of these. i switch every month to keep it fresh. otherwise the effects a specific brand had in the beginning will no longer have its effect. try out some different brands and see what works for you.
Nexxus
Garnier, the sleek and shine system.

No comments:

Post a Comment